Cookies can be viewed on your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team and, through information, content and how to use their equipment. In addition, on the site of it, you can see the website.
In case of not receiving cookies, please configure your internet browser, for your computer’s hard disk, the block or the notice in case of installation thereof. To continue without changes in the configuration of cookies, simply continue on the web page.
Purpose of each of the cookies used.
Below we detail the cookies used on our website and the purpose of them.
|Cookie||Purpose or service associated||Duration|
|_ga||Google Analytics Service||Session|
|_gid||Google Analytics Service||Session|
|_gat||Google Analytics Service||Session|
|NID||Save user preferences when accessing Google Maps||Session|
The expiration period of each cookie is defined in each case for each cookie.
Configuration of cookies
Below you can choose which kind of cookies you allow on this website. Click on the "Save cookie settings" button to apply your choice.
FunctionalOur website uses functional cookies. These cookies are necessary to let our website work.
AnalyticalOur website uses analytical cookies to make it possible to analyze our website and optimize for the purpose of a.o. the usability.
Social mediaOur website places social media cookies to show you 3rd party content like YouTube and FaceBook. These cookies may track your personal data.
AdvertisingOur website places advertising cookies to show you 3rd party advertisements based on your interests. These cookies may track your personal data.
OtherOur website places 3rd party cookies from other 3rd party services which aren't Analytical, Social media or Advertising.
How to block or delete installed cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your browser. You can find information on how to do it, in relation to the most common browsers in the links that are included below:
- For Internet Explorer, click here
- For Edge, click here
- For Mozilla Firefox, click here
- For Google Chrome, click here
- For Safari, click here
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie prevents or hinders navigation or the provision of the services offered on the website.
Types of cookies
According to the entity that manages them:
Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent, treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain not managed by the publisher; but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher, but the information collected by them is managed by a third party, they can not be considered as own cookies.
According to the period of time they remain activated:
Depending on the period of time remaining activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the User accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that only interested to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to its purpose:
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: Are those used by the Website that allow the User to browse and use the different options or services offered, such as controlling traffic and data communication, accessing restricted access parts, performing the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store contents to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: : Are those used by the Website that allow the User to access the Website with some features of a general nature predefined according to a series of criteria in your terminal, such as the language, the browser type, the regional configuration from which you access, etc. Personalization cookies can provide information about which languages the user prefers and what their communication preferences are. Likewise, they can help the User to fill out the forms on the Website more easily.
- Performance, analysis and navigation cookies: These are those used by the Website and by GOOGLE ANALYTICS that allow quantifying the number of Users and thus making the measurement and statistical analysis of the use and activity of the Users, as well as to elaborate profiles of navigation of these to be able to introduce improvements in the Website.
- Advertising and behavioral advertising cookies: Those used by the Website and by the collaborators thereof. manage the spaces that serve as advertising in this Website that allow to disseminate adequate and relevant advertising, measure the effectiveness of the campaigns of the Online Owner, manage the offer of advertising spaces on the Website, as well as adapt the content of the advertisements to the navigation profile of each user on the Internet.