Bell-lloc’s Parents’ Association (AMPA) is a non-profit organisation that brings together the parents of the centre. The main objective of AMPA is to contribute to the improvement of the quality of education that our children receive.
The main functions of AMPA are:
- Support for parents, teachers and students, as well as the governing bodies of the centre in everything that contributes to improving the quality of education that our children receive.
- Organising and managing the book bank and uniforms.
- Promoting and organising solidarity activities.
- Defending the state-funded school model.
- Manage and administrate the resources provided by members.