Bringing the Nativity Scene to the mountain
12 December, 2019
The Alumni Association of Bell-lloc organizes an exit to Sant Andreu de la Barroca on Sunday, December 22, to bring the Nativity scene to the Turó del Bruguer.
[html format=”full_html” different_values=”0″]
The output is organized as follows:
- We will leave Bell-lloc in private cars, in the direction to Sant Gregori> Llorà> Sant Martí route, and just before reaching Sant Esteve de Llémena, we will turn left towards La Barroca. From this last place, we will take an asphalted track of about 3.5 kilometers where we will leave the car before arriving at the church of Sant Andreu de La Barroca
- Departure on foot will be at 10 am (see the schematic of how to get there and the parking lot).
- You will walk to Turó del Bruguer with an approximate duration of 1h.
- There will be lunch service, bread with tomato, sausages, cake and cava, for anyone who wants; with a cost of € 7 per person or a whole of € 25 for families of more than 4 members.
- Prior registration is required before December 16th at the next link.
[button type=”default” color_type=”0″ color=”btn-danger” text=”Registration Form” link=”https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdP5vlo7NcG2X_Lha_2TkJS-ZS1a39LWRJWzwP4NWrhWVyegg/viewform” new_tab=”1″ different_values=”0″ style_margin_right=”10″]
[button type=”default” color_type=”0″ color=”btn-danger” text=”More info” link=”https://www.bell-lloc.org/sites/default/files/pessebre-barroca.pdf” new_tab=”1″ different_values=”0″]